Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Will I ever be good enough?

I do the best I can. I sweat blood. I work till my hands blister. I do every thing you ask me. My tears are nothing but pain. I do all this and yet you still can't even say good job or even look me in the eyes. You put me down at every chance you get. It seems like there are two sides to you. The side who jokes with me. Who will some times compliment me. But then you change. You become something I want nothing to do with. You hate. You lie. You just piss me off.

I am tired of bottling all this crap up. I am done rolling over. You can do what you want but I'm done with it. I won't look away any more. You may not be worth it but I promise you this. Next time I will look you right in the eye and tell you what I've been wanting to say for a long time. So you better be ready to listen.

No comments: