Thursday, September 4, 2008

The truth?

Now you want to know
You want a name
You want to call me motherfucker
Now you want to know
You want a name
You want to say it doesn't matter
Now that you wanna know
Now you wanna name
Now you wanna place
Now you wanna time
Now you want it all
In a world that i dont want to know
With a message that i never want to send
To be free from all of this
I want you to quicken my end


FINE!!
THE TRUTH

The truth is I love being in a fight.
The truth is I have drank before and I honestly regret it.
The truth is when I get angry I get scared
The truth is I have serious feelings for you.
The truth is I do want to do something about it but I don't want to hurt you.
The truth is I doubt I can stop caring until I face this.
The truth is I love my damn job.
The truth is half the time I smile or laugh it's faked.
The truth is I can't smile just because I feel bad about not being honest.
The truth is I could care less.
The truth is I do care
The truth is.. I'm tired.
I'm tired of being so damned tired all the time. I want to feel alive again.
That felt good. I think I'll go to school smiling tomorrow.

~Jerod Lee Botts~

The truth is my full middle name is Leto. My mom loved the dune series. My dad didn't think Leto suited me.

~Jerod Leto Botts~

No comments: