Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sweet Dreams..

I was told that every teen goes through this phase where they feel like the world is centered around them and that their life sucks and they start seeing things differently. Fine. Why should I be an exception?

A friend told me the other day that I'm not the same person that they remembered when we used to hang out a lot. I looked him straight in the eye and told him that if he thought I changed then he must not have known me very well from the beginning.

If you want an apology for me being who I am then look some where else. I know I can be a total asshole. I can say things and do things that piss you and even me off but thats to damn bad. It's who I am. I would gladly take a beating for a friend which I have proven on several occasions.

I'm sick of being the one who has to feel bad for being the way I am. Do you know how many times I've been willing to sit there and listen to your problems? Do you even care that I may going through the same damn things.

Yes, I have changed. I feel like crap when I wake up in my bed and see that half empty bottle of my life next to me. It sucks and I usually feel like crap for feeling like I do.

~Jerod~

P.S. Next time my friends don't feel like hanging out with me or just feel like getting away. Tell me. Don't make up some cheap ass excuse. Just tell me and I'll give you the same respect.

No comments: