Friday, June 6, 2008

The End?

So much has happened in this last year of school. I've made a lot of new friends. Some who didn't turn out to be friends at all. I lost some old friends. I got into fights. I felt happy. I felt depressed. I felt like I was in love. I felt ashamed of what I was doing to the people around me. And more then anything else I wanted to change.

All too often I find that the day I'm living is the same as yesterday. I don't know why but I've been getting more bitter toward things. I snap a people a lot more and seem to lose control at times. I feel as if I missed something. I thought this year had been great when I was living it. Now when I look back I feel as if its hollow. I don't even know who I can call a friend any more. Or what a friend is supposed to be. I tried helping people all through the year. I'd see some one I knew having a rough day so I'd crack a joke or say it would be better tomorrow. And maybe it helped them but it never seemed to help me.

I just don't know. And I'm getting to the point where I just don't care to know.

2 comments:

David Allen said...

Odd that you had a few nights following this......

David Allen said...

That were fun.....