Monday, November 3, 2008

Empty Walls

I am at the point where I couldn't even guess what tomorrow is going to be like. So many things are changing and I don't know if I can keep up. At this point there is more then one option. I'm tired of living a double life. I'm trying to be too many things at once. But if I go one way I lose hope for what could have been. Do I go left or do I go right. What if I could make something out of myself? What if it cost me that last shred of decency I have. I wish I could just be me. I wish I knew who I was.
I want to tell you I'm sorry.
I want to tell you I don't regret who I am.
I want to tell you I'm not who you think I am.
I want to tell you that I just need a chance.
I want to believe what I'm doing is right.
I want to know if this is what I am.
I want to know if theres a chance.
I want to know if I have to move on.

I'm just selfish I guess..
What if a choice I made changed everything?
Would it matter?

Jerod.

No comments: