Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yah. I'm scared.

Where do I start? School works piling up. My hours at work are being cut. I'm losing money. I'm going more into debt. My family is further apart then its ever been before. I'm afraid that I'm losing my closest friends. I feel more at home in the gym then any where else right now. But I'm scared shitless when I go here. I have no problem putting forth the effort but recently things are changing. When I put those gloves on all I'm thinking about is winning but then when I take a hit or I see one comng my mind wonders. And all I can think about is the people close to me. Why can't I just say this? I get scared more then ever. But then I use it. I take my hits and push harder. Maybe I'll be able to work up the nerve to do something about this some day.

In other words I'm just trying to find some motivation.
~Jerod~

No comments: