Friday, June 12, 2009

Woo woo...

wow, i cant believe im here right now. Its been like a year since I've posted anything. things have been up and down but over all its ben rather ok. tonight i spent drinking with my cousins. I pretty much dnt drink at all lately but tonight was spose to be jus family kicking back. I met a girl recently. she is awesom in everyway. i felt so good abou this. I mean honestly i havent had the best of past relationships. A drug addict, a total phsyco whore and various sweet hearts in between that turned out to be noting but this one felt real. But of course i fmessed up some how. ive been trying to act like it could work till now but its so obvious. Shes coming off a ba break up wit the first bo she 'loved' and im feelign like the guy whos there to be the tissue to make her feel better then thrown away. Damn. But she has to do right by her. I feel like an ass to jus say this stuff bout her. Proly the sweetest any one has evr been to me in a long time. Im glad i knew her jus wish it could be differnt. i nevr wnted anythin but the best for u... I shoul be pased out by now.

Was I too sweet or did i jus miss my oportunity?

~Je-Rod

1 comment:

Brianne said...

first of all, i am very super excited that you've written in your blog again.

second of all, don't worry about being "too sweet".

third of all, it was probably just bad timing with the whole ex-boyfriend thing. =/ at least you've met a new super cool person you can talk to, and who knows, maybe it could turn into something later.