Sunday, December 28, 2008

This feeling!

GOD! I haven't felt this good, this happy, this content, this strong since I was in my last relationship. But I know this time this won't make me worse. I ran over three miles today. Got home. Listened to my dad complain about my new habits. I smiled and went to my room. I know a lot of people don't approve of what I'm doing with my life but I don't care any more. My dad calls t head banging for retards. I call it my redemption. This is my time to make something out of myself. Every day I look in the mirror I used to think nothing but negative thoughts. Now its what do I improve today? How do I make this better?

Every day I learn something new. Everyday I make something better. Its not just left jab, right hook anymore. Its left, right, left, side knee, then big elbow. Every morning I wake I jog. Every afternoon I do ground ju-jitsu or stand up striking. Every night I do weight lifting. I of course have to work around my schedule at work but all this goes out the window when school starts. I'm gonna do very intense training for these two weeks. I'm scheduled to fight at a tournament on the 10th. 25 to 40 fighters in one night. I'll have at least three fights in that one night. But this is my last underground fight. I'm done after that until I can go semi-pro. I'm only doing this last one because I need the money. I can pay off a big piece of my debt and get on with my life. I didn't really mean for my entire school to know that I do these underground fights. But its high school. Hard to keep secrets.

Well thats my rant for the day! I can only say live life! Light it up and let the fire roar! Let it live! Dont hesitate! LIVE! RIOT! LOVE! REVOLT! BE UNDEAD!
lol

Jerod ;p

No comments: