Monday, January 21, 2008

Never good enough?

Why is it that I am never good enough for you?
Why is it that you get to walk over me?
Why do you get to tell me what to do?
Why is it that you need to make me feel worse then you?

I have bled for you.. I have restrained myself for so long. I do something right and you just blow it off.

WHY AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?

Tell me what I need to do.. You just sit there all day... Expecting me to be good and do right when you just do the opposite. Tell me what I need to do to make you look me in the eye again. When did I fail? When did you stop loving me? What have I done...?

I'm done trying to prove something to you. If you can't see that I have been trying then there is nothing left for me to prove. I'm tired of not saying anything.. Sneaking into the basement and punching the wall until my knuckles bleed.

No more will I let you walk over me. No more will I make myself crawl while you walk with your head held high. It's time for something new.

No comments: