Tuesday, January 29, 2008

No more

I made a huge mistake the night before last. I had rather bad nightmare that made me remember a few things. I woke around midnight soaked in sweat. I remembered things that I only wanted to forget. I made the mistake of letting it get to me. I got up and did the stupidest thing I could have. I did some things that I absolutely regret. I thought it would help me forget. It didn't. And you know what? I don't want to forget anymore. I'm tired of running away from these thoughts and memories. I'm tired of telling my friends and family that I'm fine when I have so much to say. It's time to take responsibility for myself. I hope that one day I can just be me.

~The Dreamer

1 comment:

Sam said...

Have we met before?
I feel like I know you.
But I have no idea.