Sunday, March 23, 2008

Apostrophes

Failed Poems
I must apologise for
The distraught I have forsought.
I nearly forgot why I need you.
You, my failed tales, are the
One reminder I need the most.

Even though you have fallen,
Like the rain drop who leads
To feed the crop,
You still serve me in my sourest of hours.

Failed as the dozens before
And the many more to pursue,
You still give me some bliss
When I most need it after this miss.


Grog
For the sight you have given,
I have forgiven my fear.
I may feel like I am a
Bannanna about to peel
But I wish to finish.

You wonder and astound
As if I were a child.
I smile forgetting the mile to the ground.
You drive me wild
As if a chimp were around.

But all the time the hight
Gives me no such fright.
If only could keep the feeling.
That would be rather appealing.

No comments: