Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Fixation of the Mind

A tiny little speck of pain multiplied by twenty thousand.

Did you ever intend me to fall so hard? I cant even think straight. My head feals like some one took a basball bat toit. My eyes clloud. At times I cont even see straight. Some times im willing to take any way out.
Take half a bottle of pain pills.
Punch a wall till my knuckles split and bleed.
Break into the old mans liqur cabinet.
Break some thing that I value.
Do some thing I know I will and have regretted.
Will tonight be like those others. Have I fiald yet again? Did you ever inted me to hurt so bad? I always see thees peple cheering each other up. Bt not me, im not allowed. Some tims I wish it were a simpler life but no. Its gota be a damned hard knok life after all.

No comments: