Sunday, May 4, 2008

Today is a wonderful day

I did a few crazy things this weekend. I did a few things that ended up hurting really bad. I've done these kinds of things in the past. Some one once said that I did it all for attention but I've always been doing things like that. Jumping off tall buildings, riding my bike into a wall, punching myself in the face, having a mini rodeo on the merry-go-round, and several other things lacking intelligent thought.

So as I was saying, I did something that would probably be a seven on the stupid scale. I couldn't exactly breathe that well after. A little while later I was sitting outside the 4H building and a friend came up to me and asked a question I hadn't thought of before. Here's the little conversation that ensued.

Other person- Jerod, if you're so intelligent, good at writing, and super hot (Ok, maybe they hadn't said the hot part(but I know they were thinking it)) why do you do such stupid things?

My answer was simple enough. It was what I really felt. If I second guessed about what I was doing I would never do the things I do. But my philosophy on the matter is this, I wouldn't have nearly as much fun as I do if I just stayed safe at home. When it comes down to it life is best when its lived to its fullest potential.

No comments: