Saturday, August 23, 2008

Give this life away

I know it could end again in atrocity.
When you see me coming down I will force it away.
Theres no one left to hurt but me.
If I told you the truth would it bring you closer?
I keep trying to keep my intentions disguised,
Now I'm deprived of my conscious and something has got to give.

None of this belongs to me.
I suppose I went and let it go,
and now I'm searching for a reason to hold on.
Will I fall again into dismay?
Some days I think I feel myself fading.

But your always there.
I know where to turn in this time of need.
I look in your eyes and my heart seems to sing.
The eyes are the color of sanity.
My redemption awaited in those arms.



When we're in trouble or feel like everything is for nothing we tend to want to keep to ourselves. We lock ourselves away. Don't let any in. But we all know some we can go to. That person is called a friend. All we need to do is ask. We can set aside our own heart aches to help our friends.

No comments: