Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Nothing is whats important..

Wow, two blogs with only a couple hours in between. These twos hours have been.. I don't know. The curtain is gone. My eyes are open. It's time for a rant.

I can't believe how good I feel right now. I've just been through one hell of a physical traumatizing experience and all I can do is think about how nice the weather had been today. I had set out to set things right but I had ran into a bump. I realized then that it was just a trial. Just a test to show my faith on my decision. I took my beating. But I took feeling I was doing the right thing. The best thing about not knowing something is knowing that what ever you feel is whats best.

Now I'm sitting here smiling. Typing this blog. I smiled at the bruises. I looked at my hand. I saw every crack and line and I knew I would relieve every last one of them even if I knew the negative out come. I feel like if I really wanted to I could step out side and just fly where ever my heart so desired to take me. My story is just beginning and I'm looking for characters to join. If you need a friend, helpful hand, comforting voice, or just some one to talk to, you know how to get a hold of me.

~Jerod Leto Botts~


P.S. Yes, that is my actual middle name O.o

No comments: