Friday, August 1, 2008

You want to see insanity?

Why do you bother. You cut me in two but you don't stop there. You look at me with disappointment. Like I'm a failure with no chance at redemption. It wasn't always like this. You used to hug me. You used to call me pal. You used to care. You used to ask me how my day was. You asked me how I was doing. Now it's are your grades better yet? Have you cleaned your room yet? Stay out of shit that doesn't belong to you! God Damn it. You don't even bother to make up for it any more. I'm just an obstacle in the way of you living your life. Would it help if I said I was sorry? Would it even fucking matter to you? Would it help if you hit me? Just lashed out and made me bleed? If so then by all means fucking hit me. Hit me until you can't even fucking breathe..
I'm fucking done. Fuck this.

~Fucking insanity~

No comments: