Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brick wall

I've been tired these past few days. And not just physically. A lot of things have been changing in my life. Or more so I have been changing. Just the other day I thought I knew what to do and life would be perfect.. Now I feel like I'm in the dark again. Maybe it's for the best. I guess this is just who I am. I can't control whats happening around me and I feel as if I'm being gipped by who ever is. So I'm just going to focus on that single goal right now. And that goal is simple. Keep busy. Don't think about life or what I want. I have three days till I leave for vacation. I'm going to do nothing for those three days. I'll probably regret this. I feel as if I'm betraying myself by passing up this chance but I don't know any more. I fucked up so badly the first time. I lost control of myself and others paid for what I did.
What ever. I'll get over it. I spose this is just how it's suppose to be.

~~

No comments: