Sunday, July 27, 2008

An explanation

People have been asking for an explanation for a few parts of my life that are a little difficult to explain. The truth is if you ever want to know just ask me in person and you can have the full explanation. But the general answer to all of the questions is that I live for the next adrenaline rush. I crave that feeling where my blood starts to pump and I can focus on that single goal. Thats why I push myself. Thats why I play hard. Thats why I do an hours worth of hard labor in thirty minutes. Thats why I love the feeling of my curled fist connecting to something solid. Most people won't understand what I'm talking about. I know it's a stupid idea but I also know that I would rather do something stupid now then get bored later and end up with a cigarette or drugs in my mouth. It gives me the strength to face the night.

But thats not all there is to it. I also love to just sit there and talk to a friend. Or to write a letter that won't ever be sent out of my own awkwardness. I can focus on that one moment where I can smile and actually feel good. So when you here that rumor that I'm a phsyco S.O.B. just know that I'm having a good time. And if you're worried call me. And we'll laugh about this some other time.


~Jerod~

No comments: