Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sick

I've put my body through hell the past two days. I wanted a faster way to get into shape so I thought about how whenever I have an energy drink I don't really want to eat. So monday I bought a four pack of Full throttle. I drank two right away and ended up in the basement going through my usual routines. But then they didn't seem to be doing anything for me. I tarted to push myself harder and harder. I had another full throttle. Then another. I had originally started at 4pm, it was midnight by the time I looked at my phone. I had to work at 9 in the morning tuesday so I thought some sleep was in order. It didn't come. I had a bunch of thoughts running through my head so I took out a sheet of paper and wrote them down. 12:45 I still couldn't sleep so I ended cleaning half my room. At 1:30 I was back in the basement going through the routines. I looked at the clock and saw the clock reading 6 in the morning. I had to be at work in three hours. I finally went up stairs and got two hours of sleep. This whole time I had been dealing with some personal emotions as well.
I had a terrible time at work. I was working one of the cash registers and kept making stupid mistakes and I had to call the assistant manager over at least twelve times. At the end of the day my register was counted out and I came up eight dollars short. Before I left I bought a big full throttle. I got home at 4:30 and went straight to the basement. I had started to realize what I was doing and I needed to stop. I tried txting and calling some friends but they either were working or weren't paying any attention to their phones. At 6:00 I ran to caseys and bought two vaults. I thought the feeling I had was good. This internal drive to never stop pushing myself. It helped me start to stop thinking about other things that made me really sad. But then other stuff started to happen I started to lose focus. I started to think stuff and then actually see it happening. Like I saw a punch of skater kids for no apparent reason and then they came at me and I just completely beat the piss out of them. 8:00, I was starting to get actually scared. I had been dry heaving and my legs would just start to randomly twitch. I felt like vomiting but there wasn't anything in my stomach. Over the past two days I had only at a sandwich and aslice of pizza. I realized my body was crashing. I ompletely spaced off for ten minutes and when I 'woke up' I had been crying. At this point I really needed some one to talk to. I invited alex and ty over to hang out. I didn't tell them about what had been going on but tiwht them there I felt better. That night I crashed. I completely passed out early and got up at 1 in the afternoon today.
Now my body is very sour. I can barely walk with out hurting. I have no plans to do anything like that again. I do intend to keep going through my normal routines. But thats it. I don't need to push myself because the fact of the matter is I'm in no hurry. I probably will be really sore today at work so I should call in and get a replacement but that wouldn't solve anything. ANd besides I don't want to just sit here all day alone to my own thoughts. I feel like being around people. I feel like a lot of things right now, but I'm going to take it one step at a time.

No comments: