Friday, July 4, 2008

Just for yyou

You won't answer my calls.
You won't answer my texts.
I'm in a living hell.

This is probably my last chance. I know you still care enough to look here. Just read what I have to say. You ment me in the most troubled part of my life. I dint even expect to meet any one at that writers conference. You were beautiful that day. We talked for hours.
You guessed my problem when most people didnt even know I had one. You helped me through it when I couldnt help myself. You called me every night to make sure I didnt revrt to old habbits. I still don't regret asking you out. We were together for six months. And I don';t regret a second of it. When you told me you were moving away from CLarksville I was sick. It hurt even more when you told me you didn't want to go out any more. I was half way through high school and you called it off. It was hard because I still had feelings for you. Really strong feelings. THe one thing that never left my mind was thst night we spent just looking at the stars. It sounds cheesy but its how I feel. I know that we wanted to kkeep it secrtet but that doesnt reaally matter any more. I feel like a complete asshole for what I said on sunday an monday. I know whay you were upset I was just mad that I had made you upset. I hung up on you when I should have talked t you. Now your doing the same to me. I deserve it. It's been five days since youve even spoken to me. I know there isn't any chance we can get back together. I aaccept that now. All I want is to talk. I still want to be friends. Megan, plesase call me. If you don't I won't have any choice but to skip work and walk to clarksville and stand outside of hyour house until you do. Please.

1 comment:

David Allen said...

Wasn't this at Nathan's house...?