Friday, July 18, 2008

That time where it all stands still

I sit here right now thinking over what has happened this summer. So many new situations and feelings. I could it here for hours and write about it. But then I think why? Some were bad, some were good, and some were just outrageous. Why do I need to write about it when I've lived it? I love to write. It's probably one of my favorite things to do. But I love to live more. I love to tell my dad I'm going over to a friends house for the night and stay up the whole time just walking around past dark. I love meeting new people and doing something crazy as shit. I love it when something goes wrong because I know its not the end of the world.

This has been with out a doubt one of my favorite summers. I haven't gone three days with out seeing a friend or doing something stupid and crazy. Although I dread the fact I haven't seen some of my friends since school let out. Hopefully that will change soon. I really don't think I'll be blogging anytime soon. I don't even have a working comp but that doesn't seem to bother me most of the time. If you ever want to get in contact with me just call my cell or come out and live.

This summer has been o good to me. I've got a job and a decent pay check. I've been keeping healthy for myself and not some one else. I can actually grow some damn decent facial hair! I've got friends who I can party with. I've got friends I can chill with. I got friends I can get in a fight with. And I've got friends who I can talk to and they'll actually listen. Hell, I've even got a friend who hit me with his car. The only thing that bothers me now is realizing summer is nearing completion.
But then I just think of it as another challenge. Something I can commit to. I plan for this to be the year. Where I can actually feel proud to show my dad my report card. Where I can actually hand in my homework on time. Where I know who my friends are. Who I can trust. I've slacked off and hidden for more then half my life. This is a corner stone I am more then happy to pass and flick the birdie to as I go.

This is as good as it gets and let me tell you I am enjoying every damn second of it. If you're ever feeling down or bored. Give me a call.

~;D~

No comments: